1. Politico: At big moment, President Obama goes small.
2. Krugman points out that the blue pill-red pill allusion was lost on most of us.
3. MTV Movies: Obama enters the matrix with blue pill-red pill talk.
4. YouTube: The blue pill is the wrong choice.
5. Washington Examiner: Take the Red Pill, Mr. President.
If Obama meant the allusion, he wants to give us cheap health care that keeps us blissfully ignorant of a dangerous truth -- that we are not free. Now, that's crazy talk; is it what Krugman meant when he linked to it?
PS... I have my last big test today. I'm going to go take the red pill and see how deep this rabbit hole goes!