To find out, I looked at the ratings for all of my videos that have 5000 or more views (37 of them). Once you look at the data, it turns out that 5 videos have a lower view-per-positive-rating ratio than my budget constraint video. In case you're wondering what these videos are, here's the list with views per positive rating in parentheses:
- (78.91) Video 43: Pareto Efficiency and the Edgeworth Box.
- (81.23) Video 40: Normal Form Games
- (87.94) Video 44: The Coase Theorem and the Edgeworth Box.
- (99.38) Video 37: Basics of Edgeworth Box Economies.
- (99.40) Video 16: Compensating and Equivalent Variation.